Row’s Referral Program (the “Program”) allows you to share your experience with Row easily with your friends and colleagues while getting rewarded at the same time! For every friend or colleague that you refer and who becomes a paying Row customer, your account is eligible for a statement credit. In addition, your friends and colleagues are also eligible for a statement credit to their account upon paying for their first month of service.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Program:
1. You and your referees must each have a paying subscription to Row in order to apply the statement credits to your respective accounts.
2. You must use the referral form to submit your friends and colleagues to Row in order to be eligible for the credit. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your name to your referees as the referrer.
3. Friends and colleagues must sign up for Row, through one of our dedicated Account Managers.
4. Customers who have been referred will receive a credit within 15 business days after they register and pay for their first months of service.
5. As the referrer, you will also receive a credit for each new customer you have referred that has registered and paid for one month of service.
6. You represent and warrant that you have an existing relationship (business, personal or family) with the referee.
7. Referral program credits do not apply for any accounts that you may have referred prior to the launch of the program.
8. Only one referrer credit will be granted per each new referral account. If multiple referrers claim the same referral, Row will have sole discretion to identify the referrer for such referral.
9. Referral accounts that are cancelled by Row for any reason not be included in the Program.
10. Row statement credits are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. Row reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any referring customer and / or referred customer or decide not to provide a credit for any reason, including if Row suspects that there is some abuse of the program by either or both parties.
12. Row may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. Row reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at anytime.
13. Row may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. Row reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
Last updated April, 2021
*ROW may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. ROW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program, or terminate a referring partner for suspected abuse of the program at any time.